Revolving Credit makes up 30% of your credit score (amounts owed), and payment history makes up 35% of your credit score. This totals 65% of your credit score. Building positive credit is very important when looking to increase credit scores.
We recommend any of the credit card vendors listed below.
The first two do not require any upfront fees.
We also recommend that one should have at a minimum 3 open, revolivng lines of credit, per client.
Be loan ready, so you get approved! Personal and business credit scores are the main reason business financing gets denied.
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.